Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Monday, June 28, 2010
Friday, June 25, 2010
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Holy cow, the amazing Urban Craft Uprising show is coming up fast: July 10-11!
I’m happy to report that our lollipop production is on track and we are feeling incredibly energized about the whole shebang.
We wanted to share some exciting news about UCU:
1) I can’t even believe how awesome this is. Mobile Chowdown 4, an event featuring over 20 mobile food trucks from Seattle and Portland, will take place near the Experience Music Project at Seattle Center on Saturday July 10th, giving you yet another reason to come on down. Oh, and if you want me to pay you to stand in the Marination Mobile line to get me some aloha sliders, I’m accepting applications EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY :-)
2) UCU’s blog has begun featuring brief interviews with various vendors, including several who are doing product giveaways to the blog’s commenters. Head on over to read about the talented artists and crafters who’ll be participating in this show!
To sum up:
- What: Urban Craft Uprising / Mobile Chowdown
- When: 11 am – 5 pm, July 10-11 / Chowdown the 10th
- Where: Seattle Center’s Exhibition Hall / EMP
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
As food manufacturers, we are guardians of public health and we take that responsibility very seriously. So while we contemplated making our famous Blood Sucker lollipops with real blood for all the vampire fans out there, we decided that the risks were just too great. Therefore, you can enjoy them, worry-free!
Monday, June 21, 2010
Friday, June 18, 2010
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
- Price: One pack of Breakfast Tray flavors is $9, the same as our other collections. Shipping in the US on one pack will be $3, any additional packs will ship for $1.50 apiece.
- How to pay: We'll invoice you in PayPal or you can send us a check. Let us know which you prefer in your email. Your order will ship within 2 business days of your payment.
- What can be in your order: If you're contacting us for a Breakfast Tray order, you can include other collections or dozens in your order, but be aware that availability (particularly for the dozens) may be limited. Prices on other collections are as they're stated in our Etsy store.
- Gift info: We are happy to ship your order as a gift! Let us know in your email who and where to ship your lollipops and we'll include a gift invoice.
- Size and weight: Each lollipop is 1.5" (3.8cm) across by 5.75" (14.6 cm) long. A collection of 6 weighs 2.2 oz (63g).
- Our lollipops are gluten-free.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Friday, June 11, 2010
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Readers of this blog are no doubt aware of This Charming Candy’s Etsy store. Our mission to bring gorgeous and delicious hard candy to the world has taken an important step forward. We’re humbled, honored and excited to announce that the citizens of
- Issaquah, WA
- Seattle, WA
- Beacon, NY and
- Eastsound, WA
now also have the opportunity to buy lollipops in a local store! Respectively:
photo by Kevin Keeker
Monday, June 7, 2010
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Do you need a LOT of lollipops -- more than 100 -- for an event, like a wedding or birthday party, or a bunch of office gifts? We offer bulk discount pricing on our current selection of lollipops. Email us to find out more.