Monday, October 8, 2012

We're 3!

This Charming Candy turns 3 today and we're incredibly thankful for you, our lovely and amazing customers. You're the ones who make this possible and who make it so much fun. Thank you!

To celebrate, we're giving away a Lollipop Collection of the Month, our six month variety pack subscription, to one lucky commenter to be chosen at random.

Variety packs by This Charming Candy
photo by Kevin Keeker

Our tagline affirms "You deserve a ten minute treat"; it's the premise behind This Charming Candy and it's why we love hard candy so much. All you need to do to enter the drawing is leave a comment answering the question: Why do you deserve a ten minute treat? You could tell us about a kind thing you recently did for someone, or name something that you like about yourself or that others think is charming about you... you get the idea.

Simply leave your comment to this blog post anytime before 9 pm Pacific tomorrow, Tuesday October 9 [UPDATE: post before 8 am Pacific on Wednesday Oct 10. Your comments are awesome so far! Please remember to sign your post somehow so we know who you are...]

We'll use the Random Number Generator to pick one lucky commenter at random to win a lollipop subscription! We'll announce the winner in a post on Wednesday October 10, so don't forget to check back.

NOTE: if you win, we'll ask you to send us an email message so that we can get your mailing address, because we probably won't know how to contact you otherwise!

19 comments:

  1. I deserve a ten minute treat because I am packing up my boyfriend and I's entire apartment so that he could get to the helicopter school of his choice at the last minute, a 12 hour drive away. We've never been apart for this long while he learns and looks for a place and I pack and tie up loose ends. And I have a really bad cold!
    I'm crossing my fingers, I really love your lollies ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo daughter has a 2nd birthday coming up. SomeCharming Candy lollipops would be a great addition to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of half a year of lollipops! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I deserve a 10 minute treat because I am killing my fingers to get my sewing done for a convention.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I deserve a ten-minute treat because I worked all day today despite a gnarly head-cold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I deserve a ten minute treat because I'm special. AND because I scrubbed my kitchen and finished up the afghan I was crocheting and mailed my nephew a surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I deserve a 10-minute treat because I lost about 75 minutes of sleep last night comforting a 9-year-old who woke up screaming in the middle of the night.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I deserve a 10 minute treat because I got the third grade girls to storm the "boys only" soccer game yesterday at recess! Congrats on your business birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I deserve a 10 minutes treat because I am facing an impossible production schedule for work (20 videos due by the end of the month - I'm on #4) coupled with 2-3 hour of conference/customer service calls everyday. AND I'm trying to fundraise for Daughter's Orchestra trip to Europe next summer, and the insomnia is back. Plus I started a new exercise program, and can't lift my arms.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I deserve a 10 minute treat because I spend so much energy trying to do the right thing at work, to take care of the environment, to take care of people I love, and most of all, I need to take care of me.

    I-Wei F.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can describe why I deserve a 10 minute treat in 10 words or less: Only girl in a house full of boys!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I deserve a 10 minute treat because I helped raise $60K for a non-profit theater (so did This Charming Candy by donating treats) and now I'm working on bringing my nerdy burlesque community together at both Geeklesque Unites and BurlyCon. 10 minute break...STAT!

    Jo Jo Stiletto

    ReplyDelete
  13. I deserve to win because I give excellent customer service to people who aren't always pleasant and a lollipop would keep me able to give excellent customer service.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I deserve a yummy lollipop break because I play hard and work harder! And I promise to share my lollipops! Thank you TCC for 3 years of mouth watering deliciousness! xoxo, Katy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I deserve a ten minute break because I have 4 very active grandsons that live with me, one 5 year old and three 4 year olds. After chasing and caring for them all day, every day, I definitely deserve a 10 minutes break!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I deserve a ten minute break because I went hiking and camping with 8 Cub Scouts (and their parents) this past weekend. Plus, I'll share my winnings because I'm that kind of person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I deserve a ten minute treat because I have taken a new client account a year ago and in the last year have increased that account by more than 400%! As you can guess, I work non-stop.... so I'd love a 10 minute treat!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I deserve a 10 minute treat because it's almost Halloween and this is all the candy I want!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I deserve a 10 minute treat because like all moms, my treats are usually shared & gobbled up by my 4 kids. But, since nobody wants to lick off somebody else's sucker, and in our family we believe in "claiming" our food by licking it, I think I might actually stand a chance of enjoying this treat all by myself. Haha!

    ReplyDelete